Sapient Privacy Promise for Consumers
While providing real-time online performance metrics is the cornerstone of our business, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Sapient Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
6. We tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us at the above contact information to remove their names from such lists.
7. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
8. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many nations in which we do business.
With respect to cookies:
With respect to security:
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you'd rather not receive email updates, you can delete your name from our email marketing list by clicking on the link provided within an email update that you may have received from us.
If you would like to opt-out of our online tracking, click here
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.